All AdSense ad Publishers are sure to be able to serve ads at the same CPC value on their website. But in reality, the revenue Klick AdSense ads tend to be very small not as expected. It has been trying to make the most of it and how much it can create quality content and shoot keywords with high CPC but still it is not in accordance with expectations. Then what is an ad with high-value CPC?
AdSense ads that have a high value or have a high CPC, in general, have the following traits:
- show up on high-value ad slots (e.g. sizes 728 × 90, 300 × 600, and 336 × 280)
- The Landing page banner ad does not go to a subdomain-conditioned site (e.g. nama.blogspot.com or name. WordPress. com)
- is not a disturbing advertisement (e.g., the advertisement of the Order, Santet, Mighty Man, etc.)
- ads that appear to be ads from companies or reputable brands Interactive ads that contain animations or videos
Most likely if your site or blog so far has never gotten an advertisement with a high CPC value goods times there is a serious problem on your site or blog beyond what you have applied above.
This serious problem usually occurs because of the following things:
- Your site contains content that does not bring ads
- site uses regional language so that the advertiser for the language of the area is very limited
- content does not contain HPK (High Paying Keyword)
- loading time site tends to be very long
- site layout is very messy Once you've made sure there's no problem with things that cause high-value ads to not appear, it's time to go to the main discussion.
Tips that may be applicable for your blog to get AdSense ads at a high CPC value. This trick is very simple, but it's possible for most publishers to have a very difficult time applying it "speeds up page loading times". While the blog page itself when already containing ads will automatically decrease the load speed due to the presence of banner advertising itself. Perhaps one method to overcome that is to install the lazy load script. So it can maintain the load speed of the blog because ads will only show after visitors start accessing some content pages. So ads won't show before the action scrolls the Post content page.
By loading the site page quickly then the Google Adsense engine will know that our site is easily accessible and not much content has to be loaded excessively. The impact is that Google Adsense will provide interactive advertisements that can be either animated or video. Such interactive ads will, of course, be of high value and potentially generate high CPC as well.
Then why interactive ads only show on sites that can quickly load pages?
The answer is because Google prioritizes the comfort and satisfaction of visitors. Suppose you imagine, for example, our site is very heavy and long once it loads the page then Google Adsense will also display video-shaped ads. You have a load of content that must be loaded by a visitor, as visitors will be disappointed and maybe even close the page that resulted in rising bounce rate.
It will certainly reduce the comfort and satisfaction of our site visitors instead?
Now with the reason Google Adsense will not serve animated ads or videos on the old site in loading the page.
How to Accelerate Site page loading time?
Here are a few ways that can speed up your site's loading time:
- Make sure image size is compliant. Images are a major factor that can slow page loading time, more and more blog pages with image content and without the effort of reducing the image size as a result load page load into weight and load speed blog also decrease drastically. For that before adding supporting images in the content of the post is highly recommended to get it first it will be a better maximum of 100 Kb
- use the Cache for each page of the site. The Cache serves to store our site page files in a visitor's browser. This means that when a visitor reopens our site, they don't have to download the entire data on our page because the browser will call the data stored on its memory. This will greatly accelerate page loading time. If you are using CMS WordPress plugins such as WP Rocket, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, WP Fastest Cache, and Cache Enabler will be very helpful. Keep in mind, just install one cached plugin just to be optimal and don't overdo it.
- Choose the right Hosting. For users of bloggers, it is certainly not a problem because the hosting is already covered by Blogspot. Unlike other WordPress users or CMS, the selection of the hosting will greatly affect the page loading speed of the site. Choose a server location in Indonesia or close to Indonesia, it is crucial for data communication to be done quickly. If you have enough funds also consider renting a hosting Semi-Dedicated Hosting or VPS.
- Remove unused widgets or plugins. Often we use widgets or plugins that benefit nothing. You need to cogitate or experiment about any widget or plugin that should be preserved and which should be removed. Using this widget or plugin will add load to the site because widget data and plugins must be downloaded first by the user.
- use Minify and Combine on CSS and PHP. Minify This means that reducing the size of the code and combine is combining (simplifying) the various code that is on our site so that data retrieval communication to load our page is not done. Means one-time request and on-time delivery of data.
- Use CDN CDN or Cloud Delivery Network is a tool to store the various content of our site on a server. With a CDN, our server load will be lighter because content such as images and videos are accessed through third parties. A free-to-use CDN example is Cloudflare.
How to know your site's speed level?
There are various tools to know the speed level of your site. The assessment parameters also vary. You can use these sites to know the speed level of your site:
- GT Metrix
- Page Speed Insight from Google
- Mobile SEO Friendly Test
- Byte Check
That's a simple thing that can be applied to get AdSense ad impressions with a high CPC value so that it can increase revenue from Klick adsense ads.