Gmail is a free email service that belongs to Google in the form of a Webmail launched first beta version on April 1, 2004, and available beta for the public on February 7, 2007, New on July 7, 2019, is not beta. Everyone including you can have a Google Gmail account. You can have a Gmail account by registering whenever and wherever you are while you can still access the Internet network.
Gmail is one of the most important email services that can be used as a means of sending and receiving documents both in the form of text documents and document files from computer devices and Android with digital format through Internet network channels. So now to send the message the document attachments are easy, fast and efficient.
For those of you who do not already have a personal email address, and want to create a Gmail account can follow the following tutorials:
How to register a new Gmail account using a computer or Laptop Browser
- Enter the address www.gmail.com in your Web browser.
- Click "Create an Account", a box will open.
- fill in your personal details. In the After Name field, you can choose a name for the username. If it turns out there is the inscription "That username is taken. Try another. It's a sign that someone else has used your chosen username. You can either use a new username or add a numeric character or punctuation mark (.), (-), (_). Fill in all the unfilled columns with the data that corresponds to your actual identity.
- Click "Next Step", will appear "agreement, or Requirement box", click on "I Agree" You already have a Gmail account now. With the format............... @gmail. com
How to register a new Gmail account using Android mobile
- find "setting" or "Settings" menu on your phone
- search "Acoount" or "Account" menu Select "Add Acoount" or "Add Account"
- Search "Google" icon "Sign In" and "Create a new account" options will appear
- Choose "Create a new account"
- fill First name and last name Click "Next"
- fill date of birth and gender Click "Next"
- Select a name as your username Click "Next" If it turns out there is the inscription "That username is taken. Try another. That means someone else has used your chosen username. You can change the new username or add a numeric character or punctuation mark (.), (-), (_). Click "Next"
- Next is to choose your password. At least 8 characters, can be a combination of lowercase, large, numeric, and unique characters. Fill in the Password confirmation field before the password. Click "Next"
- Next step is not required, if you want to fill it then click "Next" and if you want to skip step "Skip" "Privacy and Terms" box will appear Click "I Agree"
- Afterwards there will be confirmation username and password. Click "Next"
- then the payment option appears. You can skip it by selecting "No Thanks", then click "Next" The application will process.
- after that you'll get a notification saying that you already have a new Gmail account.
That's how to Sign Up for a new Gmail Email Tutorial. As for how to login your Gmail just open Gmail on mobile browser Android, computer or Laptop. Then log in by entering the username and password of your Gmail account.
You can also access Gmail without going through the browser by installing the Gmail app on your computer, Laptop or Android. For Android mobile users, you can download the Gmail app by the Play Store.
Once the application is installed on the device you are using, connect your device to the Internet network and open the Gmail app. If there is a login command enter your username and Gmail password that you created earlier.
By having a Gmail Account you can send document files and applications or software to anyone easily and quickly. Gmail accounts can also be used to do other online.